Year of the Phoenix

Friday, September 08, 2006

Back from IC Poland...:-)

Hey all my happy people, finally am back from IC, the only one so far. I must say it was truely an amazing experience. I wouldnt trade it for anything. I meet very many amazing and passionate AIESECers, individuals who believe in themselves and AIESEC especially from Asia Pacific Region. Most of all we gathered contacts from all around the world to assist us in the year of the phoenix term.

To me IC Poland was a dream come true, it was the conference i have been looking forward to since IC India Last year, it was the most inspiring international conference for me... All the sessions I attended have added value to my AIESEC career, especially for our term... There are so many things to share and learn from other individuals around the world... IC for me was all about meeting amazing individuals, whom appreciate who they are and their effort in making this world a better place for the future generation. Catch me for more details on my IC Poland experience.

I would also like to congratualate all the individuals who got selected for the National Teams, looking forward to working with all of you. National PBoX team first meeting is this Sunday see you all there.

As I always say AIESEC in Thailand we are about to ROCK Asia Pacific like craze. Watch out for this space.

To be honest I had missed Bangkok especially my Rice and Chicken (Khaw man Ghai), and my Mr. Bun. So good to be back.

Rina.

3 Comments:

At 3:33 pm, Blogger Unknown said...

Welcome back girl!

Waiting for you to rock here even more!

xxx

 
At 4:41 am, Blogger Erica is Rich said...

I miss rice with my meals too. :)

Greetings from Finland,
Erica

 
At 7:18 pm, Blogger Pui said...

I will be back soon!!!

Miss everything there...and especially all my teammates!!

See ya in 2 days :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home